BRC Global Standard For Food Safety Issue 8 Lead Auditor (5 day course)
This 5-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively. Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRC Global Standards
audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors. Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
Key learning objectives
To provide an understanding of:
• The details of the BRC Global Standards scheme
• The requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated • BRC Global Standards auditing protocol
• Effective auditing techniques
• Food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI • Completing the audit report
• Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
• The BRC Global Standards Directory
Who should attend
Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration, technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process, consultants.