These terms and conditions govern the use of the Food Tech To Go Ltd (FTTG) website. By using this website you accept these terms and conditions in full.
3. Copyright Notice
Subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions:
- FTTG together with the licensors, own and control all of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website and the material on the website
- All of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the FTTG website and the material on the website are reserved
4. Licence to Use the Website
- View pages from the website in a web browser
- Download pages from the website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages from the website
- Stream audio and video files from the website
- Use the website services by means of a web browser
Except as listed above, you must not download any material from the website or save any such material to your computer
You may only use the website for your own personal and business purposes. You must not use the website for any other purpose
Except by express permission, you may not copy, edit or otherwise modify any material on or from the website
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from the website – including republication on another website
- Sell, rent or sub-licence from the website in public
- Exploit material from the website in public
- Redistribute material from the website
Notwithstanding above, you may redistribute the newsletter to any person
5. Acceptable Use
You must not:
- Use the website in any way or take action that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- Use the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to the website without our express written consent
- Access or otherwise interact with the website using any robot, spider or other automated means except for the purpose of search engine indexing
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for the website
- Use data collected from the website for any direct marketing activity including without limit email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing
6. Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions set out in this section 6 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions govern all liabilities arising from these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
To the extent that the website and information on the website are provided free of charge, FTTG will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, commercial opportunities or good will.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity, you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions.
7. Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these in any way or we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings
- Temporarily suspend your access to the website
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to the website
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise
- Suspend or delete your account on the website
We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of the website from the date of publication on the website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
If a provision in these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
11. Third Party Rights
A contract under these Terms and Conditions is for our benefit and your benefit and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these Terms and Conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
12. Entire Agreement
13. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. Statutory and Regulatory Disclosures
This website is owned and operated by Food Tech To Go Ltd. Food Tech To Go Ltd is registered in England and Wales. You can find the online version of the register at Companies House and the company registration number is 9975675.
The registered office is The Manor, Main Road, East Keal, Spilsby PE23 4BA
You can contact us:
- Telephone: 07887 481573
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.foodtechtogo.com
- Post: Food Tech To Go Ltd, PO Box 44, Spilsby, PE23 9AW
Food Tech To Go Ltd is VAT registered and the registration number is 243 6762 94
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com)